We are definitely into planning the wedding now. We have picked our date, church and reception location..and that's about it. I have this long list of "things to do" yet I never seem to be marking anything off of this stupid list! There are alot of things that we need to get together and I am having a hard time deciding what I want so it has been challenging. We ordered save the dates & invitations so I am VERY anxious to get those in! I can't wait to see our names in print with the wedding date!
Overall wedding planning hasn't been too stressful, but I'm sure that will change. We are moving at the end of February so I am excited about that! Most of our Christmas presents are in boxes because we didn't have anywhere to put them!! I know once we move that will help with smoe of the stress!
I am excited because not only am I planning our wedding, but I have so many of my friends getting married. In April I am a bridesmaid in my friend Gena's wedding. I worked with her during college and I am so excited to be a part of her big day. Plus in the last month my best friend, Ryan's sister and another good friend have all gotten engaged. This will definitely be the year for weddings!!!
Not sure how often I will update this thing, but I have a feeling it will be a good stress reliever when I am frustrating with all this wedding stuff!

These are our save the dates! They are magnets and they are ADORABLE! I can't wait to get them in!!!!

This is the cake I am pretty obsessed with! I will want the hydrangeas that are between the cakes to be more purple then these colors, but this is the idea I like. I have been looking for a cake topper that is similar to this, but a "M" of course!
So cute!! Love the colors and the save the dates!! Can't wait to get it in the mail!
ReplyDeleteOk I love the save the dates! I'm trying to focus on one thing at a time! Gotta have a venue and a date before I can even think about invitations! HA! Where did you order those from again?
ReplyDelete